Adjusted telephone hours due to Covid-19

Have you received a demand from us and would like to contact the Customer Services?
Our telephone hours are weekdays (Monday - Friday) 09:00-16:00.
You can also contact us by logging in to Mina sidor (in Swedish).

Have you sustained material damage or bodily injury and want to contact us?
Our telephone hours are weekdays (Monday - Friday) 09:00-15:00, closed for lunch 11:30-12:30.
You can also contact us by sending an e-mail to or by logging in to Mina sidor (in Swedish).


Special rules apply if you want to enter these countries

Driving in the United Kingdom after Brexit

The United Kingdom will leave the EU on 31 January 2020, with a transition period until 31 December 2020. The transition period may be changed, and Swedish Motor Insurers will monitor developments and the implications for motor third party liability insurance. The information on this page will be updated if there are changes.

Much will remain the same as before during the transition period. The most noticeable difference is that you will be required to show that your vehicle has valid motor third party liability insurance when you enter the United Kingdom and during your stay there. We recommend that you have a Green Card when you enter the United Kingdom. Contact your insurance company for this.

More information can be obtained from the Department for Transport, UK.


The Green Card currently (2016) does not apply here because Kosovo is not a member of the UN. Your Swedish insurance is therefore not valid, which means that you must take out special motor third party liability insurance at the Kosovan border.