Brexit – what are the consequences?

As things stand today the United Kingdom will leave the European Union on 29th March 2019. It is still unclear whether Brexit will be based on an agreement between the UK and the EU or not. A valid Green Card may be necessary for cross-border traffic when travelling to the United Kingdom.

TFF will follow the development. This information will be updated. You can also contact your insurer before travelling.


Contact Information, motor insurance companies

These pages contain contact details of Swedish and foreign motor insurance companies.

The list Member Companies shows all companies that are members of Swedish Motor Insurers. Under Swedish law all motor insurance companies operating in Sweden must be members of Swedish Motor Insurers.

The page Claims Representatives shows the representative a Swedish company has abroad, in accordance with the 4th EU Motor Insurance Directive.

Information Centres are found in all EEA countries and in Switzerland. The centres provide information on which claims representatives your own country’s insurance companies have appointed in other countries. They can also tell you where a vehicle is insured.

Correspondents represent the foreign party’s insurance company in connection with road traffic claims in Sweden.