No insurance - who pays for damage?

Compulsory motor third party liability insurance is your protection if there is an accident. Nevertheless, there are about 50,000 vehicles in Sweden without insurance.

Uninsured and unknown vehicles cause injury and damage to people or property amounting to several hundred million kronor every year.

In these cases, there is no insurance cover. The people affected would be entirely without help if Swedish Motor Insurers (TFF) did not exist.

Have you suffered loss or injury?

If you are injured or had property destroyed by an uninsured or unknown vehicle, you will receive compensation from us under the same rules as for an insured vehicle.

Contact us and we will help you further.