Brexit – what are the consequences?

TFF will follow the development regarding the UK's exit from the EU. This information will be updated as soon as we know what consequences it will have for driving in the UK. For example a valid Green Card may be necessary for cross-border traffic. You can also contact your insurer before travelling.


For insurance companies

This section contains material primarily directed at Swedish Motor Insurers’ members. This includes agreements and EU directives that govern our activities, as well as news concerning international cooperation.